Log in

Previous Entry | Next Entry

I'm due today - but that isn't going to happen
And I'm happy. Why? Because I'm so sick I can't really move, and heaven forbid me have to have this baby with an energy level like this :(


( 8 comments — Leave a comment )
Oct. 13th, 2006 01:58 pm (UTC)
Jacob is waiting to come until you get better, he knows. And I hope you got my package I sent a while back!
Oct. 13th, 2006 02:33 pm (UTC)
I did, so sorry I haven't gotten back to you about that!!! I have been really busy and am never on LJ that much. Email me your address please because I need to send something to you that I have christi.dnb@gmail.com
Oct. 13th, 2006 03:12 pm (UTC)
Yep, Today is my oldest daughter's birthday. She is 5. It would have been cool for them to have the same birthday. :-P
Oct. 13th, 2006 06:16 pm (UTC)
Happy due date! :)
I hope you get better soon. *hugs*
When that baby is ready to come out he will. :D
I just cant wait to hear eveything and see pictures of this little guy.
Gosh how exciting.
Other than being sick are you tottaly prepared?
Oct. 15th, 2006 03:12 pm (UTC)
Sorry to come to your personal journal. But you have been on my mind. Have you had the baby yet?
Oct. 15th, 2006 03:41 pm (UTC)
no problems with you coming here :)
NOpe...no baby yet...2 days overdue at this point. I'm sick right now though, so hopefully he'll wait until I feel better lol
Oct. 15th, 2006 03:42 pm (UTC)
Oh.. ok..

Get better.. what has your Dr. told you?
Oct. 15th, 2006 03:53 pm (UTC)
Nothing really, I didn't go to my appointment that was 3 days before my due date because when I called she said that she wasn't going to check dialation or effacement...so pretty much I'd be wasting my time because everything else is always normal...so why even go? So I cancelled. I still have rescheduled an appointment mainly because I know she is going to want to discuss induction and I've already decided that unless there is fetal distress, placenta problems, or if the baby becomes so big I have to get a c-section I'll be waiting until 43 weeks to be induced. So I'm mainly just trying to go as late as possible...I don't want her to try and talk me into things I don't want...But I actually need to call tomorrow to set up the appointment because I think I should have a non-stress test.
( 8 comments — Leave a comment )

Latest Month

November 2006
Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by chasethestars